Our wooden loose parts kit provides the ideal scenario where youngsters can have fun while exploring numerous skills in a child-centered environment. Guide your child through an open-ended experience where they can practice crucial skills such as problem solving, concentration, and fine/gross motor development. The options are endless!
Our kit is suitable for Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Steiner, Waldorf and other methods of education.
Suggested recipe for fun:
1) Make sure little ones can access our play set in an independent, and orderly, way
2) Let them interact with our kit, and its contents, in their own magical way
3) Sit back and enjoy as you witness their imagination being set free!
Our 75-piece wooden loose parts kit features the following:
1 – Wood Box With Compartments and Glass lid with secure closures (8 1/4″ x 11 3/4″ x 2″)
2 – Wood Peg Dolls (2-3/8″)
2 – Wood Cups (1-9/16″)
5 – Wood Balls (1-1/4″)
5 – Wood Rings (1-3/4″)
5 – Wood Disc (2″ x 1/4 thick)
5 – Hourglass Spool (1-1/8”)
10 – Wood Disc (1-1/2″ x 1/8 thick)
10 – Wooden Block Cubes (1/2″)
10 – Wooden Block Cubes (1-3/4″)
10 – Wooden Stacking Checker Pieces
10 – Wooden Parcheesi Pieces
* Please be aware the Wood Barrels are not available anymore and were replaced for Hourglass Spool
*Everything in this set is made of unfinished wood.
* Not intended for children under 3, please always supervise play and be aware of small loose parts as they can be a choking hazard.